Since I explained four days ago how overloaded I was, I decided to commit myself to making progress, one small step at a time.
First, the Modern Siggy Swap.
One day, I sewed all of the small squares onto the larger white squares.
One day, I was sick.
One day, I cut the excess fabric off of the corners, to reduce bulk.
One day, I ironed them.
One day, I trimmed/squared them.
Wait; that seems to be more than four days...
At any rate, they are now portable; they await the final step, which is signing them. I can do that while I wait for DDs in their lessons and such.
I'll get that to-do list for this month whittled down yet.