Saturday, June 12, 2010

All About Trim




I don't know if you have seen this button on my sidebar or on other blogs, or perhaps you've even got one on your blog!


I finished up a couple of items that highlight the use of trim. The tote is a free pattern (I don't think Joann still has this), and the pincushion is my own design, inspired by her (scroll all the way down to see her marvelous creations).



I don't often go the extra mile and use trim in my creations, but I had just been gifted with some absolutely wonderful trims, and wanted to use them.


And I love this food fabric, so I wanted to use some of that, as well.


Fruity fabulousness!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! You did a great job using your trim. Trim is so cute now days, I remember what my mother called "cute" trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice use of the jumbo ric rac - it is the perfect dividing line for the watermelon print & solid fabric. Perfect little pincushion too - it makes me realize I should make a new one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pincushion! I love the bag too. Thanks so much for entering the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be glad when I learn to use some of the novelty prints with more confidence. Love the bag and pin cushion..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...