Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall craft show wares

Today we had the opportunity to be vendors at a craft show.




This was our first opportunity to do this (I have been a vendor for other things before), and I am pretty clueless as to how to make our booth beautiful. As you can see in the photos, I attempted to use a lot of color to draw the eye, but I wonder if I didn’t overdo it somehow. As my younger daughter was the main co-contributor to the wares that we sold, she received the profits for this. My older daughter is just fine with that; she is not nearly as enamored with sewing and quilting, and she has another way of earning extra money from time to time.

There was not a lot of traffic, so sales were just so-so for all vendors. But we had a great time. My younger daughter seems to have been bitten by the vendor bug! I think she wants to do this again. (Oh my.) In the meantime, I will list the remaining items in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...