Monday, January 4, 2010

Another charity sewing circle!

As you may know, I am a member of a local charity sewing circle, named Sewin' Sisters Sowing. I have blogged about some of the quilts I have made as a part of that organization, and I have put pictures of these quilts in my flickr photostream, as well.

In my online travels today, I came across this quilt, made by a member of another charity sewing circle, Give a Kid a Quilt:



She's not sure if she likes it, but I told her she should not question the beauty of this quilt. I love it! I told her I'd ask you how you like it. So, tell me (or skip on over to her blog and tell her), how do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE WITH YOU! I LOVE this quilt!!! It SPEAKS to me...LOL. I will pop over and tell the one that made it. Thanks for posting it. I just started looking at your blog, so will look around some more. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...