Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap: Sent!

I sent my Friendship bag to my swap partner last month, in order for it to travel to Canada to my swap partner in time. Now that she has received it, I can show you a picture.

I realize the picture is crummy (why did I think a dark background would be best?) but here is the bag that I created with a Moda Honey Bun. I included an embroidered bookmark, ribbon, and buttons as little goodies inside of the bag. I was so tickled; my swap partner was Michelle herself--the coordinator of the swap! You can find her at the Quilting Gallery. Here is the bag I received - a Laurel Burch, no less! Here is the flickr pool of photos of some of the bags given/received in this swap; aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...