Thursday, May 12, 2011

Purple charm square exchange

Wow; has it really been a month since I last blogged here? I've traveled, finished up teaching a couple of undergraduate classes, etc. etc...

Photo source: Amazon/Moda

I got two purple charm squares in the mail recently, as part of an exchange. Now, I need to invite four of you to join me in this! Who's game? All you have to do is send two--just two--purple 6" charm squares to one person, and invite four others.

Let me know; this is going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I got the same chain letter, but I'd love to do it as a swap. When I got online and looked it up, so many people seemed to dislike chain letters, not believe they work, and would rather do a straight exchange that I am looking for folks to exchange with. I got my squares ready and came looking online for folks interested in the letter since I don't have any sewing friends left (except those on the list in the letter). So if you're still interested, I am!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...