Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A not-so-local quilt shop

I visited a local quilt shop this past weekend, one that was not-so-local to me. But local to someone, right?

My husband wanted to go to a computer show, and I did not have a problem with that, because that meant being able to go to another LQS! So...ROAD TRIP!!!


I had found the shop online, and in checking out their website, I saw that they published a few of their own quilt patterns. And a couple were absolutely adorable! I bought one pattern, and photographed a quilt of another, shown below:



Is that not the absolute cutest thing you have ever seen? And there was so much cuteness in this shop, they could hang this one in the bathroom. Now, that gives one pause, wouldn't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...